If you're a Registered General Nurse based in Whiston, your local community needs you! We're recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work weekday night-shifts on a flexible basis in various wards.
This is a rewarding and essential nursing role, and you will earn competitive rates between with the option of working the hours that suit you.
If you were working as an RGN, here are some of the things you would have done last week.
- Provided motivational support for care staff and support for residents
- Ensured that care was delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice
- Provided practical guidance and support for the care team within care home settings
- Ensured that clear and accurate records and communication systems were maintained and effectively used
This is a Registered General Nurse job ideal for someone looking to work full-time or pick up extra work around a current role. To apply for the RGN role, you will need similar recent experience. You'll also have excellent communication skills, and be a reliable, flexible and inclusive collaborator. Do you have NMC Registration and Occupational Health Clearance?
Your Registered General Nurse Perks include:
- The fast track registration process
- Competitive hourly pay rates paid weekly
- Revalidation support and updates
- Free Training, DBS checks and uniforms
We're recruiting more heroes to join the front line of dedicated key-workers committed to helping the fight against COVID-19 while doing a job that you can dictate rather than working in a role that dictates you. To begin the fast-track application process for this Registered General Nurse job in Merseyside, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.