I currently have an opportunity for an experienced Band 5 RMN to play an important role in the care and recuperation of mental health inpatients in a hospital ward setting In Blackpool. The role will be in a NHS hospital as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support the well being of its service users.
If you enjoy providing professional support, person centred care and are enthusiastic about your work, this could be the role for you.
At the moment we are operating fast track recruitment process to enable staff to work despite the current Coronavirus crisis. This role is open to both local Nurses and those who are willing to travel from surrounding areas. It can facilitate both full and part time requirements for days and nights.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Industry leading hourly pay rates
- Revalidation support and updates
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly payroll and a range of payment options
- Holiday and sick Pay
- Great refer a friend schemes
- Experienced dedicated and friendly consultants who understand your needs
As an RMN working within a hospital setting you must have:
- Proven experience at Band 5 level within a similar role for a minimum of 6 months
- NMC registration
- A Mental Health Nursing Qualification
This opportunity will be perfect for someone who:
- Has a comprehensive knowledge and experience working with various mental health problems
- Is confident in making thorough assessments and advising on the next steps
- Is an excellent communicator and able to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Is passionate and committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care
If you wish to apply or would like to inquire about any other opportunities we have, please contact 0161 835 8744 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.