BAND 5| REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE| BLACKPOOL
Are you a Qualified RGN looking for NHS work? Are you willing to Travel to for Enhanced rates? Are you passionate about your role and the Patients you care for?
Search healthcare is an approved agency supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts across the UK; I am currently looking to support a Client in Blackpool with Night shifts across a number of wards.
The shifts offer you the opportunity to build your experience with a variety of wards, Whilst receiving excellent pay benefits to boost your weekly earnings. These shifts are also flexible to your lifestyle so work as little or as often as you would like.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
You must be able and confident to:
* Perform comprehensive assessments of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to changing health care needs.
* Collect, collate and report information, maintaining accurate patient records.
* Involve patients and carers/relatives in the planning and delivery of care.
* Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure needs are met in relation to care input and support for ongoing care needs.
* Establish and maintain effective communication with patients and carers/relatives.
* Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Industry leading hourly pay rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Training
* Free DBS Checks
* Free Uniforms
* Holiday and sick Pay
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Please contact Claire on 0161 835 8744 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.