Search is looking for Pension Administrators to work with a Financial Services client in West Edinburgh!
Do you have a financial services background or strong admin experience? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a big name in Financial Services?
If the answer is yes, Search need you!
We are recruiting for Platform Back Office Administrators, on a minimum 3 month contract with possibility of extension!
What are the benefits?
- Offering a very competitive hourly rate
- 3 month temporary contract with potential for an extension
- Based in modern offices at the Edinburgh Gyle, you'll enjoy free parking, access to an impressive gym as well as a cashless on-site restaurant with Subway, Costa, and Starbucks.
- Great transport links, the role is reachable for most people across the city.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- You will complete a range of administrative tasks covering all products which includes SIPP, Workplace Pensions and ISAs, ensuring targets are met for response times, accuracy, quality, and clarity.
- Take ownership of challenging cases where the request can be complex and a high level of customer service is expected with an attention to detail. This is a fast moving role so if you are up for a challenge this will be suit you down to the ground.
Who is the perfect candidate?
- You'll need to have knowledge of or a willingness to learn about Platform Investments including Pensions and ISA, Platform Technology and distribution channels.
- Having an administration background in pensions, finance or customer service administration is also important.
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check and a credit check too.
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age