I am looking for motivated candidates that are ready for a challenge and would like to be part of a well known bank. This is an opportunity for someone to make a real difference to a rapidly expanding bank based in the Clydebank ( west end of glasgow ). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups.
14 Hrs Monday/Friday or Thursday Friday is the 2 days 9-5
Exciting opportunities with the Customer Delivery team right now, If you're passionate about providing really great service, and willing to do what it takes to make our customers happy then this may be the role for you
The role is about...
- Providing a range of processing and administrative activities, to provide our customers with a cost effective and efficient service.
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Working in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve collective goals.
We need you to have...
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pc Literate with demonstrable administration skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Innovative thinker, generating original solutions to problems
- Able to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong service delivery ethic, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight time scales, with imposed deadlines for the completion of the work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age