Edinburgh city centre
Can you handle objections? Do you want to be paid well to come to work in casual dress for a city centre office, close to public transport and to receive excellent training from the sales director?
If you're looking to get your career on the right track, apply to become a B2b Executive with this leading client. If you can win people over, are ambitious and have excellent customer care skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a crucial part of the team, you'll help the sales director win new appointments with decision makers and book them into meetings being rewards in bonus per meeting arrange. You'll work five days a week, 9.00 - 5.30pm with no weekends required!
What we're offering you -
- A great salary of £12.00 per hour plus bonus
- City centre family vibe office Edinburgh city centre, close to public transport connections.
- Full training
- Casual dress code
- An environment where your feedback and ideas are listened to.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Calling potential clients to generate interest in the company's service
- Calling existing or lapsed clients and continuing to build on existing relationships
- Overcoming objections from gatekeepers and identifying decision makers
Essential criteria that you must meet for this role:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Previous telephone sales experience in a B2B environment.
- You will have a positive outlook and relish difficult challenges
- The ability to work at a fast pace in a target driven environment
- You will be able to quickly absorb our business model and industry knowledge
Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm (37.5 hours week)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age