AWS DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent - Up to £60,000
Are you a DevOps professional who is keen to move into a more holistic technical environment where you can work for some of Scotland's best known companies? Would you like the opportunity to rapidly progress in a high calibre technical environment with a business that is recognised as one of the worlds most distinguished award winning consultancies? If so, this may be perfect for you…
I am looking for experienced DevOps Engineers who would be interested in running new technical solutions on a project basis. This role will see you working with a team of highly experienced infrastructure technologists on a variety of projects. You will be working with some of the best in the industry who work well as a team and have the right attitude with an open policy on collaboration. The company is renowned for their award winning training and progression.
What do I need for this job?
- Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platforms
- Experience with containerisation and container deployment solutions, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Jenkins and Ansible
- Expertise with Linux systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Python, Shell, etc.
- Experience of Git for code versioning.
- Developing reports and dashboards with Kibana, Grafana, Honeycomb, etc.
- Experience with Terraform would be a bonus
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Dean Thorpe on 0141 272 7779.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.