Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £28000.00 per annum + up to 20% bonus 25+ days hol
about 1 month ago
Audio Visual Technician - £28k + bonus - 25 days annual leave, private healthcare
My client a prestigious Property Management Company is looking for an Audio Visual Technician to join their team in Central London. You will be working within an Ultra Modern building. You will be responsible for the audio-visual equipment and meeting room set up and management. This will include set up, install, maintenance, inspections and troubleshooting.
You do not need extensive experience to be considered as full training offered. As long as you have great customer service and some experience working with AV equipment.
Some of the duties to include:
* Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, video conference, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and lighting equipment
* Coordination with external companies for larger events
* Oversee all sound, lighting and recording aspects of business conferences and events
You Must Have:
* Experience of working with Audio Visual equipment
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Decent I.T skills - especially MS Office
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package. You could also be working in one of London's newest buildings with ultra modern facilities.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Gatwick office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.