Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £28000.00 per annum
Audio Visual (AV) Technicians - Central London - £28,000
My client a prestigious Property Management Company is looking for a team of Audio Visual Technicians to join their team in Central London. You will be working in the heart of the West End in an Ultra Modern building. You will be responsible for set up, install, maintenance, inspections and troubleshooting.
You will have responsibility for equipment maintenance and coordinating with other teams on large meetings and events.
This is a fantastic well paid opportunity to work for a leading well recognised institution in the heart of London.
Some of the duties to include:
* Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, video conference, telepresence devices, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and lighting equipment
* Perform preventative maintenance on audio visual equipment
* Assist suppliers for larger events
You Must Have:
* Experience of working within AV ideally in a corporate environment
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Strong I.T skills - especially MS Office
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package. You could also be working in one of London's newest buildings with ultra modern facilities.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.