Automation Test Lead
Are you looking for the opportunity to own the automated and technical testing strategy for a global business?
This is a great chance for an experienced tester to take the step up into a lead role where you will lead a team of testers to help them in identifying, prioritising and developing testing activities. Within this role, you'll be responsible for the team in terms of setting testing strategy and defining the test framework but will not have any line management responsibility to allow you to focus on your role.
Role responsibilities include:
- Work closely with wider team of testers, BA's and Developers to identify automation opportunities within the business
- Prioritise workload across multiple teams
- Lead other testers to maximise their potential
- Ownership of R&D testing for frameworks and tools
- Manage stakeholders and be an advocate for the benefits of automation of processes for the wider business
- Software testing experience in the financial services industry, ideally with experience within asset management
- Solid understanding of the principles of software testing with experience working with a variety of techniques and tools
- Experience developing frameworks and implementing automation techniques
- Strong communication skills, confident managing stakeholders and leading a team
- Knowledge of MS SQL as well as performance and test automation tools
- A background in software testing in an agile environment
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a business that's going through an exciting period of change. This is not a hands on testing role so it would be ideal for someone who is looking to own the testing strategy for a global business. This person has the potential to make a positive impact on the business with long term career progression available.
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for - please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.