This is a Fife based Test Analyst role.
Well suited to those looking to avoid the commute over the bridge or those from Edinburgh as you will travel against the flow of traffic and also have the option of a train to work with short walk from the station.
What is in it for you?
- Able to make a significant impact by expanding the already established automated testing function
- Well rounded role offering varied work both in manual testing and automation testing
- Work closely with developers in a supportive and collaborative culture where you are valued
- If Fife based you can substantially reduce your commute and increase your work life balance
- Progression route on the back of success
- Bring experience in Test Automation as that is the primary role focus ( Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine etc. but open on test automation tool used )
- Have Developed Test Cases from Functional Specifications and ran Test Scenarios
- Should have experience of Manual Testing
- Will have used Scripting languages for Testing, any of Bash Scripting, Shell Scripting, Python Scripting is fine
- Have Agile / Scrum / Sprints experience
Nice if you:
- Worked in a modern Test Environment so understand CI/CD
- Have worked on API Testing
- Test certifications welcomed such as ISTQB / ISEB but not essential
This is a fantastic role within testing, the likes of which not often seen outside of major cities. But offering a fantastic chance to reduce your travel if in or around Fife and very commutable from Edinburgh.
There is no sponsorship available with this role or help with relocation costs.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.