Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Senior Manager for a global firm of Chartered Accountants based in Glasgow.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering audits to a wide variety of clients in the commercial sector. You will be responsible for leading a large team, mentoring the junior staff and working closely with the Audit Partner to assist in the growth and development of the firm's offering.
* Managing a portfolio of clients in the corporate sector
* Planning, managing and delivering high quality audits
* Maintain and developing relationships with your portfolio
* Mentoring junior members of the team and assisting with their career development
* Responsibility for writing and reviewing reports for audit committees
* Working closely with the Partner in identifying business development opportunities
* Budgeting and monitoring the performance of the department
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
* Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
* US GAAP knowledge would be advantageous, but not essential
* Strong knowledge of financial statemens audit
* Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
* Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, IT literacy and commitment
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary package, flexible benefits and personal and career development opportunities to help you go as far as you want within the business,
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.