A highly reputable practice in Shropshire currently requires an Audit Senior Manager to work within a team of managers.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 60 clients, with annual fees in the region of £500,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
Please contact Imran Miah at Search Birmingham on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 726 6011
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.