Search Consultancy is seeking to engage a dedicated Senior Auditor to work for our inclusive and collaborative Jersey-based client. Reporting into an assistant director, you'll work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver senior auditing and accounting services, earning a very competitive salary with attractive benefits and bonus scheme.
Some of your primary auditing responsibilities will include:
- Completing planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, generally on-site.
- Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation to support the opinion and documenting of all conclusions.
- Supporting the manager in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data, alongside the development of corporation tax computations and returns
Earning a very attractive salary in this Jersey-based Senior Auditor role, you'll possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels. You'll be passionate and IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel. As a Senior Auditor, you'll be curious, self-motivated and committed. You will also manage and progress other members of the team and the broader business.
Auditing experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Relevant previous experience from a practice background.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Excellent team skills.
- Effective planning and organisation skills to ensure the varied workload is managed effectively.
The successful financial services candidate will be a self-motivated and detail-orientated individual with a desire to progress your career in a supportive work environment. In return, you'll receive a very competitive salary, fantastic benefits and a collaborative finance career plan.
For more information on this exciting Senior Auditor role in Jersey, please contact us today for an initial discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.