Reporting into partner level, our client is seeking to engage a Senior Auditor to work within their inclusive and collaborative Perth based office in Scotland. You'll work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver Senior auditing and accounting services, earning up to £40,000 a year depending on experience.
Some of your crucial responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Completion of planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, generally on-site.
- Ensure audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation on each section worked on to support the opinion and documenting of all of the conclusions.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments supporting the manager.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
You'll possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels. You'll be passionate and IT literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel. As a Senior Auditor, you'll be curious, self-motivated and committed. Our Perth based client will also expect you to manage and develop additional members of the team and broader business.
Auditing experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Relevant previous experience needed from a practice background.
- CA or ACCA qualified.
- Capable team working skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively.
For more information on this exciting Senior Auditor role, please call Jean-Louis Venter today on 01382 305416 or click to apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.