Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Senior for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading audit teams on the ground, and coaching and developing junior staff on various engagements. This opportunity offers the chance to work with various clients across the middle market including property, IT, leisure, manufacturing, retail and charities.
The opportunity will be a hand-on, client facing role with some travel involved, and will provide excellent progression opportunities.
* Involved in the full audit cycle from planning through to completion
* Delegation of tasks through each assignment to appropriate team members
* Direct responsibility for 2/3 members of staff
* Reviewing the work of junior staff and providing feedback
* Liaise closely with the Audit Manager and Partner
* Build and maintain close client relationships and identify business development opportunities
* ACA/ACCA nearly or newly qualified - essential
* Previous external audit experience - essential
* Strong commercial awareness
* Exceptional written and oral skills
* The desire to progress in a corporate environment
In return, you will be provided with an industry leading salary, flexible working and structured advancement opportunities to ensure you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.