Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a new role with a highly successful Chartered Accountancy firm based in Perth & Kinross.
You will be supporting the organisation with managing a varied client portfolio across multiple industries, leading audit engagements, accounts preparation, personal and corporate tax compliance and ad-hoc advisory project work. You will have strong accounts preparation experience combined with developed communication and relationship management skills.
* Lead, coach and develop the audit team
* Involved in the full audit cycle from planning through to completion
* Delegation of tasks through each assignment to appropriate team members
* Reviewing the work of junior staff and providing feedback
* Liaise closely with the Audit Director and Partners
* Build and maintain close client relationships and identify business development opportunities
* ACA/ACCA newly or nearly qualified
* Previous experience with leading audit teams
* Strong commercial awareness
* Exceptional written and oral skills
If you are interested in this position or would like more information on similar vacancies then please call Jean-Louis Venter at Search Accountancy and Finance in Dundee.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.