Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a fully or part-qualified Auditor for a leading mid-tier chartered accountancy firm based in Edinburgh.
This opportunity offers the chance to work with various clients across the middle market including property, IT, leisure, manufacturing, retail, charities, housing associations and credit unions.
The role will be a hands-on, client facing role with some travel involved, and will provide structured and progression opportunities, as well as support for you professional training (ICAS/ACCA) if required.
* Involved in the full audit cycle from planning through to completion
* Delegation of tasks through each assignment to appropriate team members
* Reviewing the work of junior staff and providing feedback
* Liaise closely with the Audit Manager and Partner
* Build and maintain close client relationships and identify business development opportunities on an ad hoc basis
* ACA/ACCA nearly or newly qualified
* Several years' experience in audit from a practice environment - essential
* Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
* The desire to progress in a corporate environment
In return, you will be provided with an industry leading salary, flexible benefits and support with training and career advancement to ensure you progress as far as you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.