Audit Senior - Glasgow
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Senior for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants based in Glasgow.
In this role you will take responsibility for the planning, execution and delivery of audit assignments for clients across the middle market, including brewing & distilling, property & construction, healthcare and family businesses. You will finalise work for Manager/Director review, clearly highlighting any identified issues and providing solutions.
The business is going through significant growth over the next few years and this role provides the opportunity to play a major part in the continued success of the audit department.
* Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
* Planning, reviewing and finalising audit assignments
* Review of juniors' work and presentation to managers/directors
* Regular and effective communication with senior colleagues on progress of work
* Quick resolution of client complaints and queries
* Identifying cross-selling opportunities on an ad hoc basis
* Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) - essential
* Experience with leading audit teams in a practice environment - essential
* Well developed interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
* A strong sense of responsibility and pride in your work
* Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high quality of service to clients
In return you will be provide with an industry leading salary, flexible working and achievable advancement opportunities to ensure your career develops at the rate you want it to.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.