Semi Senior Auditor
£20,000 - £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a very well established firm of Chartered Accountants in the Bury area to recruit a Semi Senior Auditor.
Based within the Audit and Accounts department, the successful candidate will be training to be ACA, ACCA or AAT Qualified and will assist with a varied portfolio of clients.
The Semi Senior Auditor will be responsible for:
* Preparing accounts from trial balance, books and records
* Carrying our audit work on-site at Client premises
* Preparing corporation tax computations for review
* Working with owner managed businesses, subsidiaries and large groups
* Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
* Completing assignments for manager and partner review
As the Semi Senior Auditor, you will be IT literate including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of Sage would be advantageous) and practical knowledge of personal and corporate tax.
The successful candidate will have the ability to perform under pressure and will be focused on meeting business critical deadlines.
A full driving license is a requirement of this role due to frequent travel to clients premises.
If this role is of interest, please do send your CV via the portal for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.