Audit Manager - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Manager for a leading mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants in Edinburgh.
As a key member of the management team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of sectors, including charities construction, manufacturing and renewable energy. You will operate in a senior managerial role, overseeing staff members within the group and reporting directly to the Partners.
* Managing and developing a varied portfolio of clients
* Ensuring assignments are completed within deadlines and agreed budgets
* Reviewing the work of other members of staff in the team
* Presenting completed and finalised work to the Partner
* Guiding and supporting junior members of the team and aiding in their development
* Providing a proactive and reactive service to clients and ensuring their needs are fully met
* Identifying business development opportunities and drafting and presenting proposals
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
* Experience of working at a senior level within a practice environment
* Proven experience of managing, training and developing junior staff
* Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
* Strong commercial awareness and business development aptitude
* The drive, ambition and desire to succeed
In return you will be provided with a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and further advancement opportunities within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.