Audit Executive - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Executive for a leading global firm of chartered accountants in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will take responsibility for leading audit engagements, planning, executing and completing these in line with client budgets and timescales. You will be trusted to oversee all aspects of the audit for a portfolio of clients in the commercial sector.
* Manage a portfolio of audit client in the commercial sector
* Overall responsibility for leading engagements and delegating work to your team
* Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of financial statements
* Finalising work for Manager review
* Supervising, training and developing your team
* Ensuring work carried out is to client specification
* Identifying business development opportunities
* Newly or nearly qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS)
* Several years experience in audit within practice
* Strong IT skills - Excel, CaseWare
* Excellent communication skills
* The desire to progress within a corporate environment
In return you will be provide with an industry leading salary, realistic progression opportunities and the chance to develop your career to the level you want.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.