Audit Director - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit Director for a leading global firm of chartered accountants based in Edinburgh.
You will take ownership for the growth of the office, lead the team and develop strong internal and external networks. You will work strategically with the leadership team to drive the growth of the business and develop a high profile market presence to promote the brand in the Edinburgh Market.
This is a rare opportunity for an Audit Leader to play a pivotal role in shaping the business and further developing yourself as a leading authority within the marketplace.
* Take responsibility for leading and growing the office in Edinburgh
* Develop a high profile market presence and promote the brand
* Managing a key client portfolio, maintaining excellent working relationships
* Take the lead in dealing with large, technically complex clients
* Provide support to Senior Managers to ensure the team's potential is maximised
* Responsible for negotiating client fees per engagement
* Inspire the team and provide guidance where required
* Seize upon business development opportunities
* Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Significant leadership experience in audit within practice
* A Strong network of contacts in the industry
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent working knowledge of compliance and regulation
* The ability to inspire and develop people
* Outstanding commercial awareness and business development acumen
In return, you will be provide with an industry leading salary package, further progression opportunities and the chance to make a significant and last impact on the business and market as a whole.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.