Monday - Friday (9:00am to 5:30pm)
Can you provide first class secretarial support?
Are you highly organised, motivated and able to work in a busy environment with resilience to fluctuations in workload?
My client is a highly renowned company who have a strong presence in their industry. They are looking for an audio secretary to provide support to the office and also the adjusters.
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Fast and accurate audio typing
- Maintaining data accuracy and electronic/paper files
- Assisting with diary management
- General office support and assistance to colleagues
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Keen eye for detail and well organised
- Confident with computer literacy skills and familiarity with office applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
If you are interested and would like to hear more then apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.