Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped OTE
3 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Crawley
Competitive salary and benefits (You could earn over £30K in your first year)
Our Crawley Business Support and Call Centre Division are expanding. The team have built an excellent reputation delivering first class recruitment services to clients and candidates. We are looking to speak to dynamic and ambitious individuals keen to develop a career within recruitment, you will be supported by the most amazing management team - you will learn from the very best!
The team have had a great deal of success within the Property and Lettings market, placing high calibre professionals with clients ranging from Independent Estate Agents through to National household names. We are looking to build on this success; the ideal will candidate will have experience working within this sector as who knows the market better than someone who has previously undertaken the role.
We are looking for individuals who have the desire to sell and undertake business development; generating your own leads and building long term relationships. This is a lucrative market in a sector that has seen significant growth. Individuals from the property sector demonstrate a number of transferable skills that translate to incredibly successful and high earning recruitment consultants.
What the role involves:
* Sourcing candidates utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, job boards, referrals and LinkedIn
* Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
* Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression, with clear targets. Your progression is influenced by your hard-work and the results you achieve
* Industry-leading training
* Whilst recruitment isn't a 9 to 5 role you can expect to work Monday to Friday (so if you are currently working every weekend this could be a great benefit for you)
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flier events.
If you would like to take your experience within the property sector and specialise as a Recruitment Consultant then please contact Sarah as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.