Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + plus commission, benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant FMCG
Salary from £22,000 - £30,000 (Uncapped commission & Incentives)
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. We are now looking to significantly grow our Crawley team by adding an aspiring Recruitment Consultant to join the team, with a focus on the FMCG market.
This is an exciting time to join the team, you will be supported by an experienced Recruitment Manager who has a phenomenal track record for developing talent. This manager also changed career and therefore understands how you can take your professional experience and translate this into recruitment. Search provide an amazing platform for career development, we can offer two pathways to Director via the billing or management route. We are looking for individuals with the drive and determination to succeed, attitude is everything, you must have a strong work ethic - any gaps in your knowledge we can support with training and coaching.
The Crawley team are experts in the FMCG market, covering England you will be able to create a specialist vertical within FMCG becoming a true expert in your field.
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you. Typically you would be responsible for the following:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
* Manage the interview and offer process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets and in return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development, providing all the support to achieve a promotion in your first year
* Regular rewards and incentives, including high flyer events (this year we are going to Barcelona!)
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Helen Pearman as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.