An established, award winning consultancy based in a stunning part of London are looking for an Associate Investment Consultant to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate with have experience in DB and DC Pensions.
The Associate Investment Consultant will be responsible for getting things right for the client and will be involved in every task and detail connected with the delivery of successful client focused solutions including; investment advisory, manager research, fiduciary mandate selection, de-risking and valuations and business development.
- Advising clients on investment strategy, design, fund selection and manager reviews;
- Reviews drafts of Statements of Investment Principles, Investment Strategy Reviews and Investment Manager Agreements;
- Leading relationships with clients with accountability for developing those relationships;
- Managing and directing new projects;
- Contributing to the development of the investment expertise within the wider Investment Consulting team, through training and mentoring of more junior colleagues as necessary;
- Coordinates report production including communication client specific requirements to Analysts
- Takes personal responsibility for the timeliness and quality of the work performed and for completing the work within budget.
- Leadership and guidance of junior members to staff;
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in Investment Consulting and Client relationship management;
- FIA/FFA/CFA qualified;
- 5 - 6 years Investment Consulting experience;
- Proven knowledge of Defined Benefits (DB) pension schemes, and ideally exposure to some Defined contribution (DC) schemes;
- Strong understanding of Investment products;
- Knowledge of key concepts such as; management selection, research, performance monitoring, asset liability modelling, etc;
- Track record leading and developing junior members of staff at either analyst or consultant levels;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and comfortable advising Trustee Boards and those in senior company roles at a strategic level.
For your hard work in this role you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits such as:
- Minimum 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank holidays) with the option to purchase additional (10 days) or sell back (5 days);
- Private Medical cover including partner / spouse and children;
- Excellent Defined Contribution pension provisions;
- Comprehensive Life Assurance coverage;
- Company bonus scheme:
- Interest free season ticket loan;
- Gym subsidy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.