One of the most highly regarded intermediary's in the world of Pensions currently seeks an Associate Investment Consultant to join their business on a permanent basis. My clients investment department is very well known in the industry and highly respected. They advise a large range of clients, both Trustee and Corporate.
Experience required for the role:
- Experience of working in a UK Pensions Fund Investment Consultancy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Work within a team environment and participate positively in team discussions
- Run spreadsheet models in connection with investment strategy
- Conduct Investment Manager selection exercises
- Conduct Investment Manager research
- Identify suitable Investment Structures to implement strategies
- Assist the Consultant in identifying suitable investment strategies
- Understand the basis of transfers of assets between investment managers and liaise with manager during the transfer
In return for your hard work and dedication to the role, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package. You will also have the pleasure of working for one of the most highly regarded consultancy's in the market and also be working in a stunning part of London.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.