My client is currently massively expanding their rail engineering capabilities in Sydney following several major project wins and require a Technical Specialist with a passion for Rail Civil Design.
You will be highly qualified and knowledgeable about rail infrastructure, to provide technical leadership to a team of passionate engineers.
Your key focus will be on:
* Undertaking civil design work for rail projects. This includes alignment, civil infrastructure design including drainage, CSR, minor civil structures and constructability components
* Lead the civil design and provide technical leadership to the team to undertake track and civil infrastructure design on projects
* Adhere to systems and procedures to ensure reliability, viability of design deliverables
- Be passionate about assisting junior staff in their professional development
- Have suitable rail design experience in a consultancy environment which includes drainage and track formation design
- Be proficient in a range of rail design packages such as 12D
- Have a track record of successfully delivering rail track and civil design packages
- Have strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Possess a sound analytical ability, excellent written and presentation skills
- Ideally have ASA competencies in track alignment, drainage and/or structural
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.