My client is an award winning Pension Consultancy who are looking to add an Associate Client relationship Manager to their team based in London.
The Client Relationship Manager Associate will assist in providing an effective and efficient pensions administration service to companies Administration clients, supporting Client Relationship Managers, the administration teams and actively contributing to the overall objectives of the Company. You will be responsible for helping to develop the overall relationship with the client from an administrative perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients' requirements.
- Assisting with day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
- Managing complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
- Monitoring on-going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
- Assisting in managing the administration billing process.
- Keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
- Assisting in the management of new business tenders and presentations.
Knowledge & experience
This role is likely to appeal to individuals with a minimum of 5 years' experience working within the admin business of a third party administrator. The role requires a combination of strong technical skills and experience of managing client relationships.
- You must be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of pension administration activities and the ability to apply this knowledge to any scheme.
- Experience of Defined Benefits (DB) and / or Defined Contribution (DC) schemes is required.
- You must be able to demonstrate a very wide knowledge of the various key areas of pensions legislation including pensions taxation, contracting out and preservation.
- Proven experience of handling complex member queries and calculations is essential.
- Previous presentational experience is required in order to assist in leading client meetings and new business presentations.
- Previous project management experience would be required to assist in leading pension administration project based work.
We offer an attractive reward package, typical benefits can include:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
- Rewards (offers discounts and savings from retailers and services providers as well as offers available via phone)
- Interest free season ticket loan
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.