Assistant Technical Manager
Lots of opportunity to develop
Monday - Friday
Salary up to £38K - flexible on experience
Ready for a new challenge?
This role can be a great opportunity for a technical supervisor looking for a step up or a technical manager ready to join a large organisation. It can also be a great chance for someone looking to move from quality into a technical role!
We are excited to be working with a national organisation who are looking to add an Assistant Technical Manager to work alongside the Technical Manager and strengthen their Quality and Technical department.
Within this role, you will be supporting the site Technical Manager on all aspects of technical and quality management by implementing best practice technical systems and managing the onsite technical teams
* Ensure the site complies with BRC and ISO standards
* Support technical leads in structure and management of QC teams
* Develop and implement a system across all site to ensure site is audit ready at all times
* Contribute to continuous improvement objectives across the business
* Ensure implementation of Crisis Management plan
* Manage traceability systems
* At least 2 years FMCG experience
* Experience of supporting customer audits
* Knowledge of BRC/ retailer safety protocols
* Resilient with excellent people management skills
* knowledge of working within a change culture/ challenging environments.
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal chat, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.