Assistant Site Manager - Manchester - New Build - High Rise - Permanent
* Are you looking to work with a leading International Main Contractor?
* Do you want to be part of some of the biggest projects in the country?
* Want to work with a forward thinking company with a strong pipe-line of work?
We are working alongside a leading main contractor to recruit an experienced assistant site manager to join this well established and highly experienced team. You will be working on an exciting new build development in Manchester. The company has over 100 years experience and is showing year on year growth with a healthy pipeline of project taking them up-to 2024.
The projects consist of a large new build development including Hotels, Apartments, Retail and offices and our some of the biggest projects in the region. You should have experience on high-rise developments for a main contractor as an assistant site manager.
* Management of Health and Safety onsite
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems and processes
* Attend site meetings.
* Assist Site and Project Managers
They require candidates with the following experience:
* 3 Years + Assistant Site Manager Experience
* High Rise Experience
* Experience within large new build projects
* Managing/supervising subcontractors.
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.