Assistant Service Manager
* Full Time
* Based in Harrogate
* Competitive salary
* Career Progression
I am currently recruiting for a complex care home in Harrogate who provide a unique supported living for service users who suffer with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs.
I am looking for applicants who demonstrate their potential to deputise on behalf of Service Managers within specialised community based, safe 'Person-Led enabling support services for people who are vulnerable with severe complex needs. Open to those who have experience and are competent in a health and social care supervisory role wishing to develop their career with a unique service.
The Successful candidate will :
* Have the Ability to deputise on behalf of the Service Manager if they are absent or unavailable
* Carry out Basic management of the service to ensure it is maintained at all times
* Be Safe, flexible, caring, guiding/ teaching and interpersonal skills
* Have Excellent computer, good verbal, written, numerical and communication skills
* Have a basic regulatory knowledge across all disciplines relative and appropriate to the service
* Ability to communicate complex issues working as one team with all those involved
* Work from planned rotas, including sleeping-in support shifts as required and make adjustments when deputising for the Service Manager to rotas
* Confirmation of candidates; application record of consecutive and complete personal and employment history and referees
* Clear DBS and safeguarding record
* Proof of ID
* Right to work documents
* Previous experience of working with vulnerable people with complex needs
* Relevant training and qualifications within a social care setting
* MAPA trained
* Car driver with full clean driving license
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.