Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £30,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
* Reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager to assist the commercial team to comply with all Commercial processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome
* Assist or produce where appropriate the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and monitor payment receipt
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including any pricing of variations
* Develop the ability to identify risks in projects and the utilisation of risk management principles, risk registers and contingencies to minimise the risks
* Take responsibility for closing out the commercial issues relative to the tasks or packages that you have been assigned
* Understand the importance of relationships with the client and suppliers and works in a manner that supports this
* Experience within facilities management/built environment for the management of sub-contractors to include auditing and payment of applications. Also the preparation of monthly client applications and internal accounts
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.