Assistant Proposals Manager - Manchester - £25,000+ Benefits
Are you looking to work with a leading national build main contractor?
Are you looking to pursue a career working as Assistant Proposals Manager working on front end bid work?
The client a leading build contractor are looking to recruit an Assistant Proposals Manager to join their growing team in the North West following a recent promotion within the team.
* You will be assisting with coordinating, proofreading, editing and formatting of technical information and written responses for prequalification and tender submissions, and interview presentations
* You will be involved with creating impactful branding unique to each bid and client
* You will be Handling, recording and distributing bid correspondence and information
* You will administering the internal response library and database
* You will be assisting in organising business development and marketing materials
* You will be Assist with the preparation of keeping company website current with latest business unit news and information
* You will be assist with the renewing of company memberships and accreditations
* You will be working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines and work requests are successfully completed
Skills and Experience:
* There are no mandatory qualifications, although a strong grade in English is preferred.
* Previous experience within an administration or coordination role would be beneficial, however isn't essential.
* Candidate with a background in Journalism would be ideal.
If you are interested in the opportunity or would like to know more - please send your details to Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.