Search are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Property Manager/Estate Agent for our prestigious client, based in the North side of Edinburgh. If you have residential sales experience, are highly organised, motivated and a real team player then I'd love to hear from you..
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Work closely with the Property Manager, to ensure properties are marketed quickly and efficiently
* Maintain communication with clients and third parties throughout the sales process, ensuring they are kept up to date and informed at all times
* Build rapport with clients, identifying opportunities to upsell other business services as and where appropriate
* Manage client journey, smoothly and effectively throughout process by keeping client informed throughout the process.
* Identify opportunity for upselling additional services where appropriate
* Step in and cover Property Manager duties as and when required (i.e holidays, absence etc)
* Taking pride in delivering an exceptional service at all times
* Support the sales team by negotiating offers, fixing closing dates etc while keeping the client fully informed throughout the process
* Working knowledge of the residential sales process
* A passion for delivering exceptional customer service at all times
* Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
* Experience of using BDP software highly desirable but not essential
* Highly competitive salary
* On site parking
* Pension contribution
* Life assurance
* Opportunity to progress within a prestigious company
If this sounds like a job you'd be keen to hear more about, and you feel you have the experience the client is looking for then please apply today, I'd love to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.