Our client is seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant Manager to work with a real estate portfolio in Jersey.
In this busy role, you will be collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice on their internal processes. You will quickly become an expert in all relevant technical matters, ensuring that statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required.
Your Financial Accountant Management skills will include:
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Carefully reviewing aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group
- Ensuring that the Compliance function is kept up to date with changes to clients' circumstances, i.e. services provided, resignation and appointment of directors
- Ensure that fee notes are prepared for clients as required proficient IT skills are also central to the fulfilment of this role. In return for your commitment and skill set, you will receive a salary of £39k to £41.5k and some great company benefits.
To succeed in this busy Assistant Financial Accountant Manager role, you will:
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use your initiative
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Preference is given to candidates with specific, comprehensive experience from a real estate environment
- Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance.
If you're a committed and collaborative Assistant Financial Accountant Manager living in Jersey or the Channel Islands, or if you're interested in moving your career to an offshore environment with a Global Financial Services organisation, then please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.