Do you have managerial experience, or experience working for utilities? An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of the country's energy market regulators, who are offering on an eight-month temporary contract for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Glasgow.
This a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, and the pay rate is £12.02 per hour - that comes to £23,450 per annum, pro-rata.
The operations hub you will be working for manages the day to day operations of scheme delivery. The hub deals with all enquiries and complaints that come in daily - and that's where you'll be applying your managerial skills.
Primary Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with teams within and outside of the hub to understand and prioritise workload
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email
- Managing certificates and supporting payments to scheme participants
- Dealing with complaints and requests
The successful Assistant Manager candidate will have Office of Gas and Electricity Markets experience, or regulator experience (for example, gas regulator experience or electricity regulator experience). But you should also apply if you're currently working as an Assistant Manager in a call centre, or a banking or retail setting. As long as you can deliver a great customer experience and you're confident in your IT and communication skills, you have a high chance of landing this post.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT skills
- Proven IT skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience and knowledge of environmental schemes (desirable)
- Experience in managing people (desirable)
You must bring a keen eye for detail, even when managing a busy workload, and you should be someone who enjoys working in a team environment while taking personal responsibility for your work.
To apply for this Assistant Manager (Gas and Electricity) job in Glasgow, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age