Here's an excellent opportunity for someone in the Glasgow area with data administration and regulator experience. A Glasgow-based organisation working in the regulatory sector is looking for a Data Administrator to join their busy team on a short contract basis. The role comes with a salary £12.02 per hour (which comes to £23,450 p/a pro-rata).
This is a temporary Data Administrator role, lasting until October 2020.
Your main task will be to help spearhead the government's new Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), which has been designed to increase the uptake of renewable technologies used for heating. This is a ground-breaking scheme and will help the UK reduce carbon emissions. Do you want to be part of this landmark initiative?
As a Data Administrator, you will be providing RHI-related information and ensuring that checks made to register calculations enable accurate payment information to be provided within agreed timescales.
Primary Data Administrator duties:
- Assessing meter read data and formula output to ensure payments are accurate.
- Answering queries from current and potential participants (e.g. on eligibility).
- Ensuring applications for accreditation are accurately assessed against scheme eligibility criteria
- Reviewing the information provided by applicants
- Delivering a targeted number of cases as agreed with your manager. The customer focused role will suit a keen, customer-orientated individual with regulatory experience.
Specifically, you will require:
- Proven data administration skills.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working well in a team.
- Proven ability to deliver operational processes.
- Methodical and analytic mindset.
- An interest in environmental issues will also go a long way at interview, especially understanding and experience of renewable energy as you will be answering queries from current and potential participants (e.g. on eligibility).
If this Data Administrator job in Glasgow is something you are equipped for, please contact us today for full details. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age