Are you an Assistant Manager looking for the chance to join one of Norwich's busiest city centre venues?
Our client is an award winning national bar operator and offers a premium food and drink package to their guests. They are on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join there team. Candidates from both restaurant and bar backgrounds will be considered.
* Values driven, multi site late night operator
* Renowned in the industry for investment into training and development
* Guest focused, culture driven, multi award winning business
* Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
* Guest focused Assistant Manager with minimum 1 year experience
* Adept at working in a busy bar or restaurant environment with sales in excess of at least £20k
* An individual with experience of motivating teams and driving sales
This position will pay up to £24,000 for the right candidate and offers the successful applicant the chance join a company that invests heavily into training and development with unique opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand. Do you think you have what it takes?!!
Apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.