Are you an Assistant Manager looking for a company that matches your ambitions for progression and development? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work within an organisation that invests heavily in their people? If so, this one is for you!
Our client is an award winning national bar operator, now looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their site in Norwich. As this is a high performing, multi-faceted venue, we are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role.
* Values driven, multi site late night operator
* Renowned in the industry for investment into training and development
* Guest focused, culture driven, multi award winning business
* Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
* Guest focused Assistant Manager with minimum 1 year experience
* Adept at working in a busy bar or restaurant environment
* An individual with experience of motivating teams and driving sales
This position will pay up to £24,000 for the right candidate and offers the successful applicant the chance join a company that invests heavily into training and development with unique opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand. Do you think you have what it takes?!!
Apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.