Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
*** ASSISTANT MANAGER - UP TO £24-25K PKG PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS ***
We are on the look out for a personality driven and energetic Assistant Manager to join this rapidly expanding group of gastro pubs. The exceptional Assistant Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub, have knowledge of stock control and have a passion to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation. An extrovert energetic and hands on approach is key to success.
You will need to show leadership, ambition and an ability to drive and motivate your team on a day to day basis.
* Package up to £25K
* Service Charge and Tips
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Opportunity to take part in Apprenticeship Scheme
* Meals on duty
* Discount on food and drink in all pubs
* Online training tailored to your role
* Recognising talent and progression opportunities
* Opportunities to move between different pubs
* Pension Contribution
* Refer a friend scheme
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will have previous experience in customer facing/hospitality role
* Delivering excellent customer service, exceeding their expectations and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results
* Assist the Pub Manager and/or the Deputy Manager in effectively running the pub and to achieve all operational standards and commercial targets
* To be 'hands on', it is essential that your time is spent managing and supporting the team
* To maintain all company health and safety policies
* To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the pub
* Engagement with the local community to develop trade, improve the reputation of the pub and to ensure the pub is an essential pillar in the community
* Adherence to the clear company cash handling, storage and banking procedures
* To effectively deal with customer event and function enquiries
If you are bursting with energy and have a happy, positive attitude then please apply here or call Dania on 01273 855049 or email email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.