Are you looking for a company that matches your ambitions for progression and development? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work within an organisation that invests heavily into training and development? Our client is a pioneer in the bar and restaurant industry and we are now looking for an Assistant Manager for this stunning venue in Reading.
- Award winning restaurant and bar operator
- Renowned for investment into training and development
- Multiple openings planned all over the UK
- Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
- Guest focused Assistant Manager with minimum of 1 year Assistant Manager level experience
- Experience of working in a busy restaurant or bar environment
- An individual looking for an opportunity to grow in an expanding business
- An ambitious individual with the ability to lead and motivate their team
This position will pay up to £26,000 plus bonus and offers the successful candidate the chance join a company that invests heavily into training and development with unique opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand. Do you think you have what it takes?!!
Apply here or call Chris on 0203 9587211 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.