*** ASSISTANT MANAGER - UP TO £26K - NEW OPENING - BRISTOL***
We are on the look out for a personality driven and energetic Assistant Manager to join this rapidly expanding Group. The exceptional Assistant Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the establishment, have knowledge of stock control and have a passion to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation. An extrovert energetic and hands on approach is key to success.
You will need to show leadership, ambition and an ability to drive and motivate your team on a day to day basis.
* Salary up to £26K
* Service Charge and Tips
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Meals on duty
* Training tailored to your role
* Recognising talent and progression opportunities
* Flexible working hours
* Pension Contribution
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will have previous experience in customer facing/hospitality role
* Delivering excellent customer service, exceeding their expectations and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results
* Assist the Unit Manager and/or the Deputy Manager in effectively running the outlet and to achieve all operational standards and commercial targets
* To be 'hands on', it is essential that your time is spent managing and supporting the team
* To maintain all company health and safety policies
* To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas
* Adherence to the clear company cash handling, storage and banking procedures
* To oversee the food production according to company's standard
If you are bursting with energy and have a happy, positive attitude then please apply here or call Dania on 01273 855049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.