£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Flexible working
2 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant - Immediate Start
Qualified by experience or AAT/ ACCA/ CIMA part qualified
Temp to Perm
Wakefield (Flexible working)
Due to growth, a superb opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and driven Assistant Management Accountant to join this established and growing Accountancy Practice in the Wakefield. Joining a talented and progressive team you will gain exposure and receive training and support to help you to develop your skills with the business in every aspect throughout your career.
Duties to include:
* Produce management accounts to completion.
* Manage own growing portfolio of clients accounts.
* Working with small, medium and large sized businesses within a variety of sectors and various structures.
* Provide effective and accurate advice and information to clients.
* Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with new and existing clients.
* Previous experience working in a similar role in Practice is essential.
* Various accountancy software experience preferable.
* Self motivation and extremely strong organisational skills are essential.
* Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and with your clients
* Must be AAT qualified or equivalent & a desire to or actively studying ACCA/ CIMA
* Flexible working (WFH & office)
* Parking on site
* Progression & Training
* Positive work environment
* Study support ACCA/ CIMA
Gaining exposure and autonomy, this is a fantastic position for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant who desires to join a stable and growing Practice which will provide fantastic exposure and study support to becoming fully qualified.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.