£29000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant- Immediate start
Up to £34,000.00 + ACCA/ CIMA study support
Temp to Perm - Immediate start
About the business:
A superb opportunity to join this thriving manufacturing business in Yorkshire with an excellent starting salary of up to £32k including full CIMA/ ACCA study support. If you are an immediately available part qualified and experienced Assistant Management Accountant, based in Leeds, looking for the perfect job in Manufacturing, this could be the ideal role for you.
About the role:
In our client's busy office (remote working currently), you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of client care and daily tasks in the broader context of capital markets accounts management.
Your duties, tasks and challenges as Assistant Management Accountant will include:
* Preparation of annual accounts for clients, including the arranging and coordinating of audits
* Production of daily NAVs - to include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing
* Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements, and cash forecasts
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and ad-hoc management accounts for open-ended fund clients
* Contribute to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
Financial skills and expertise required:
* Part ACCA/ CIMA qualified
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Familiarity with Sage and ERP systems
* Manufacturing/ contracting experience preferred
* Enjoy an inclusive working environment
* Competitive salary
* Full ACCA/ CIMA study support package
* Free parking
* Development & progression
If you're a passionate and committed Assistant Management Accountant living in or around Leeds, we want to hear from you today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.