FP&A Assistant Accountant
Salary: up to £30K + CIMA Study Support
An exciting and rare opportunity for an ambitious FP&A Assistant Accountant to join this extremely successful global business in Bradford. As Assistant Accountant you will be required to make quarterly visits overseas to various different sites within the business. This is an established and well respected business which has grown on a global scale to become a market-leading brand, leaving ample opportunity for personal growth and progression.
* Full Study Support CIMA/ ACCA
* Annual bonus
* Progression & Development
* Parking on site
* Generous holiday package
* Generous pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
* Providing finance and project support to the Head of FP&A
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Preparation of weekly & monthly review files for sales teams
* Analysis and control of total costs of sales & other inventory provisions and production variance analysis
* Analysing and producing margin variance reports
* Improving finance processes and resolving existing issues
* Act as a Finance contact for other teams and divisions in the UK and internationally
* Responsible for the Management Accounts for 4 international teams.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships across the business.
* PQ or Qualified CIMA/ ACCA (CIMA preferably)
* Strong Excel skills are imperative
* Confident and proactive
* Proven Management Accounts experience, ideally in a large/complex business environment
* A desire to progress and develop a finance career in an international business
* Strong academics
This is a superb opportunity for a talented and driven Assistant Accountant who is keen to find an opportunity within a business that encourages and supports personal development, excellent career progression and growth.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.