Job Description: Assistant Management Accountant- Study Support!
Salary: Up to £25k
* Assisting in the timely and accurate production of the management accounts
* Maintaining accurate Fixed Asset & Rental Asset registers
* Balance sheet reconciliations including the following: Payroll Control, Debtors, Creditors, Accruals & prepayments, Intercompany, Deferred Income, Rebates etc.
* Preparing & processing journals
* Payroll reconciliation i.e. PAYE, NI & pension calculations (not actually processing the payroll)
* Other ad hoc duties required to assist Management Accountant to produce a full & accurate set of monthly management accounts.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships across the business.
* Part - qualified accountant at AAT level
* Management accounts experience
* Strong systems skills including data manipulation in Excel
* Accuracy & attention to detail are essential qualities required for this role
* Study Support
* Flexible working hours
* Parking on site
* Extremely generous holiday package
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.