Assistant Management Accountant + CIMA/ ACCA Study Support
Up to £30k + ACCA / CIMA Study Support
About the business:
A superb opportunity to join a global leading business in East Leeds, you will be PQ ACCA/ CIMA Assistant Management Accountant striving to becoming fully qualified Management Accountant. This exciting opportunity has been created due to growth and internal promotions, offering a fantastic career path to becoming a fully qualified Management Accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly cash flow reports
* Support with all aspects of treasury
* Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations and journal entries
* Support with monthly reporting
* Assist with annual audit requirements
* Responsible for supporting the Billing team with weekly billing runs, billing reconciliations and revenue reports
* Work closely with the Credit Control teams, calculating the bad debt provision and preparing the end of month KPI reports for Management review
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA active studier
- Excellent excel skills
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Confident and pro-active approach to completing tasks
- Must have working experience of been an Assistant Accountant
- ACCA / CIMA Study support
- A clear progression path with ample exposure across the full accounts
- 33 days annual leave
- Parking on site
- Pension Scheme
Please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting for interviews will commence this week with a view to interview next week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.