Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: up to £25k + CIMA Study Support
Type of role: Permanent Position
About the company:
Due to growth within the business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Assistant Management Accountant to join the FP&A team at this £multi-billion turnover business, based in Bradford. With a view to fast track and develop you up to Management Accountant level by supporting and progressing you through your CIMA studies you will need to demonstrate a desire to progress.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will report to the Financial Manager and your duties & responsibilities will include:
* Providing finance and project support to the Head of FP&A
* Business Partnering with the commercial & sales team
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Preparation of weekly & monthly review files for sales teams
* Analysing and producing margin variance reports
* Analysis and control of total costs of sales & other inventory provisions and production variance analysis
* Improving finance processes and resolving existing issues
* Act as a Finance contact for other teams and divisions in the UK and internationally
* Responsible for the Management Accounts for 4 international teams.
* Quarterly overseas travel required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* PQ or Qualified CIMA/ ACCA (CIMA preferably)
* Ideally Accountancy & Finance Degree 2:1 or above
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships across the business is essential.
* Strong Excel skills are imperative
* Proven Management Accounts experience
* A desire to progress and develop a finance career in an international business
* Able to commit to quarterly overseas travel.
* Full CIMA Study Support
* Annual bonus
* Progression & Development
* Parking on site
* Generous holiday package
* Generous pension scheme
This is a superb opportunity for a talented and driven Assistant Accountant who is keen to find an opportunity within a business that encourages and supports personal development, excellent career progression and growth.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.